Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Support the forum

DCI 100,HUBS,
hello everybody, 

i am trying to replace my N/S/F bearing hub...i have a lot of clio parts,but i dont seem to have anything the same

FAULT- hub damaged due to hitting kerb very hard,ripping wheel off and ripping bolts from hub flange,stripping threads/damaging wheel bearing.

its a 54mm,hub

i have tried a 1.2 16v and also a 1.5DCI 65bhp hubs...both 54mm,

but the drive shafts on the 100DCI are much fatter.....so the drive shaft wont go in splines on hub flange.

what clio hubs will fit??

i think 182 is a 60mm........so no go there...

maybe 172?

or 80DCI

cannot seem to source a used 100DCI at the moment

Any ideas and directions to go

all help appreciated as always Thumbs Up
Pretty sure 80 and 100 are also different. Try Renparts for a 100 hub if they don't have maybe consider an 80 setup, easier to find and will cope fine.

Never heard of a broken shaft on a modded 65, maybe something to consider? Plenty of 65 parts around.
(21-10-2019, 05:09 PM)The Grim Reaper Wrote: hello everybody, 

i am trying to replace my N/S/F bearing hub...i have a lot of clio parts,but i dont seem to have anything the same

FAULT- hub damaged due to hitting kerb very hard,ripping wheel off and ripping bolts from hub flange,stripping threads/damaging wheel bearing.

its a 54mm,hub

i have tried a 1.2 16v and also a 1.5DCI 65bhp hubs...both 54mm,

but the drive shafts on the 100DCI are much fatter.....so the drive shaft wont go in splines on hub flange.

what clio hubs will fit??

i think 182 is a 60mm........so no go there...

maybe 172?

or 80DCI

cannot seem to source a used 100DCI at the moment

Any ideas and directions to go

all help appreciated as always Thumbs Up

The hub spacing usually is all the same across the range bar the 182 Cup / Cup packed ones at 60mm as you say.

Your issue will be that the dCi 100 has 23 spline shafts and not 21.. so if you can't find any perhaps consider some 65/80/1.2 shafts and hubs for cheap as above. An extra 20bhp isn't going to upset anything  Wink
Just had a brain wave... the 100 is 6 speed isn't it..? JR5 Box?
(23-10-2019, 08:41 PM)Chris Beer Wrote: Just had a brain wave... the 100 is 6 speed isn't it..? JR5 Box?
It may well be,i have only ever been in 1st and reverse....... Smiling Open
My brain wave makes no sense... I'm confusing the reverse on the opposite side with a 6 speed ...

Eyebrow Raised Confounde